With Z/IP ONE (the “Z/IP” stands for “Zephyr IP”), you don’t have to compromise audio quality for a solid connection. Z/IP ONE helps you get the best possible quality from public IP networks and mobile data services — even from connections behind NATs and firewalls.
- Works with wired and wireless IP connections via Wi-Fi; includes matching Wi-Fi stick as standard equipment.
- Slim 1RU form factor is perfect for studio racks, remote kits or road cases.
- Supports high-quality mobile connections from smartphones and tablets via third-party LUCI LIVE and LUCI LIVE LITE apps.
- Exclusive Agile Connection Technology (ACT) automatically senses network conditions and adapts codec performance to provide the best possible audio.
- Largest choice of high-performance codecs: AAC-ELD, AAC-HE, AAC-LD, MPEG Layer-2, MPEG-4 AAC-LC, MPEG-2 AAC-LC, G.711, G.722, and linear PCM.
- Optional Enhanced aptX codec.
- Dual Ethernet ports for separate streaming and control, plus Livewire audio and GPIO.
- Easy browser setup via built-in Web server.
- "Push Mode" for one-way network transmission.
- "Multiple Push Mode" for audio distribution to multiple destinations.
- Distributed Z/IP Server directory service, with multiple geolocations, lets you easily connect to other Z/IP ONE devices without the need for an IP address and also provides sophisticated NAT traversal support.
- Transparent, time-aligned RS-232 channel for remote control or metadata, e.g., RDS.
- Time-aligned 8-bit parallel GPIO port for signaling and control.